Beauty Switch by Oge

Makeup pictures from Blushville Makeovers



 Olayinka Tokunbo Ibironke introduces herself....

My name is  Olayinka Tokunbo Ibironke,the brain behind Blushville Makeovers. I studied Economics at the Lagos state University Ojo and graduated in 2012.
My makeup journey is an interesting one,I've had passion for it since my teenage years,my friends always call me to do their makeup whenever we have a wedding to attend.
Then In 1999,my love for makeup was tested when my sisters make up artist dissappointed her on her wedding day(she didn't show up). and i was called to do her makeup,lol.

From 1999 i dilly-dallied till 2012(the power of procrastination),but i was given the needed push by my friend Adeola Afelumo( who also happen to be my first official bride,love you babes) and also by my brother and my siblings.Then i made up my mind to acquire more knowledge and the needed skill.
I attended The Unveil institute and under the Tutelage of Miss Doris Onyema(Miss D,our instructor ) i learnt the rudiments of makeup application,color combination,gele tying etc.Presently,I'm doing an online makeup training with a reputable  makeup University in America.
In November 2012 i did my first job,May 2013 i was able to open my Makeup Studio where i train,do makeovers,facials etc and also sell makeup products and accessories and since then it's been God's favour and grace all the way.
Contact:No 147 Egbeda idimu road,seliat bus stop,Beside Oando Petrol Station.
Phone:08024761966,08098880110
Email addy:olayinks4real@yahoo.com
Yinka@blushville.com
Pin:2AFE10E7
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/blushville makeovers
Twitter:@yinkzdasset













Below is her first makeup job in 1999


13 comments:

  1. Baby you are doing great. Keep the good work, sky is your limit. Idowu Akinrinwale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good job,I love your 1999 job lol the second makeup picture need to see you often,keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good job,I love your 1999 job lol the second makeup picture need to see you often,keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lv dos makeup job,dey r beautiful.kip d good name n wrk cos u r goin places IJN

    ReplyDelete
  5. jide abdul7:52 pm

    Wish u the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vikkie8:08 pm

    nice job s kip it up D best ia yet to cum .luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. bosede kuppy8:23 pm

    Sweetie! Keep flying. I sure know u have lots of potentials. Wishing u the best...................and Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adeola Afelumo12:28 am

    Wow!great job u're doing babe,I so luv ur work and am glad I gave u a push to realize wat u're gud at,u're going places IJN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Princess Phunky11:56 am

    Hmmmmm...dis Ȋ̝̊̅s beautiful and cute makeovers,really love u̶̲̥̅̊я work Blushville,bigger u̶̲̥̅̊ l pray.keep Ȋ̝̊̅t up preety

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blushville Makeovers10:57 pm

    Thank you all,i really appreciate these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omooba10:00 am

    its amazing how you perform 'miracles' on some peoples face with your brush.... LOL, cos thats wat best describes some of your work....just remember to be celebrated you need the 3 D's of success... DEDICATION .....DISCIPLINE .....DETERMINATION .

    wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:59 pm

    TK I must confess to you on this wonderful career choosen by you, this is opportunity for you become one of the best in the world, never entertain distraction from peer group or today's men, I wish you goodluck and see you in ASO ROCK OR PRESIDENCY ONE DAY and share more story of our child wood, TK let me hear you say AMENNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  13. agboola tope4:17 pm

    Yinkus woroworo,
    I have always believed in you, 'cos I see the passion in you and your level of commitment to what you do and you are good at it. Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete