Beauty Switch by Oge

Before and after makeup pictures from Y-makeup Pro

Y- Makeup Pro Studio introduces herself....

I am Olayinka Salami. I graduated from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree where I studied Mass Communication and also an Associate Member of The Institute of Customer Relationship Management. Being in the media industry wouldn't have been a bad idea at all but my passion for makeup made me live media line and pursued my career as a Makeup Artist. My passion for makeup started in my higher institution and since then
it’s been hard work all the way. In pursuit of my career, I attended The Unveil Institute (TUI) owned by Bunmi Oyeniyi of Unveil Studio Services and graduated with a Distinction in my set. Now, I am the Creative Director of Y- Makeup Pro Studio, a Professional Makeup Outfit set out to unveil the essence of beauty. I vividly remember my first experience with make-up in 2012 (my first bride Miss Kehinde Falode now Mrs), it was an exercise in self discovery. Playing with the eyes, lips and face was fascinating and fulfilling. I invite you to join me in the league of entrepreneurs that make women look beautiful.












Contact: Suite 35, LSDPC Shopping Complex, Opp Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Call: 07060468991/08091605032
BB Pin: 2A2FDB9C
Mail: ymakeuppro@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22 pm

    Woww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 pm

    The first before and after pics is.....wooooow. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:51 pm

    Very nice job, keep it up

    ReplyDelete